Friday, January 11, 2008

Where's Wally.....I mean Rusty!

Even the cat is feeling sorry for me and pretending to be my baby.

Not long now puddy cat, after visiting the hospital yesterday the nice doctor who "made my baby angry" by poking it in the head, said that our little bundle of joy could arrive any day now. For some reason the doctors are all too keen to do internal exams and induce me even though I am only a few days over. But I was very determined not go down either of those paths and said that I would think about it for my check up next Tuesday (if we make it that long) .

As long as baby has a strong heart beat (which it has) and isn't distressed at all, I don't see what the big rush to get it out is. I will have to come up with a good excuse between now and Tuesday to avoid the ever keen doctors messing with me.

Hopefully my next post will involve a baby......

No comments: