Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We made it...I'm still fat!!!

As hoped, baby has managed to stay put until 2008! Baby is still active and moving around like crazy, so I really don't think it will be coming any time soon (5 days until ETA). We are off to the hospital this friday for our weekly check up and look out if I see the doctor that told me I will be having a Xmas baby.

Well, New Years came and went and I slept through it. God it was good! Roger and I spent 3 days at Kingscliff hanging out with Mum and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa). The weather has been horrible this last week but I still managed to get a couple of walks on the beach and a float in at the creek. Aunty Porsha and her mum also came for a visit :)

Roger copped a fair amount of grief from his family and some of mine about letting me be so far from the hospital with baby's birthday being so close. After having to go back to work on Monday and then going to visit his mum and my ever knowing brother, below is a photo of what greeted me the next day when it was time to go home from Kingscliff.

After talking with Jamie, the boys decided that this is a sure fire way to save the car in case my waters break while we are driving. What you can't see is the six large plastic bags that are also hiding under the mountain of towels. This is all a little extreme (I hope)!

No comments: